BLSMC Accrediated By International Powered Access Federation (IPAF)
The IPAF training programme for platform operators was developed by leading industry professionals. It is certified by TÜV as conforming to the international standard ISO 18878 Mobile elevating work platforms – Operator (driver) training. More than 100,000 operators are trained each year through a worldwide network of over 600 training centres. Successful trainees receive a PAL Card (Powered Access Licence), a safety guide, a log book and a certificate.
- Deliver a range of services to people and companies that are involved with working at height and one of the most valuable services they provide is a training programme designed to improve safety.
- Static Vertical (1a, 1a+): Vertical personnel platforms (static)
- Static Boom (1b, 1b+): Self-propelled booms (outriggers), trailers/push-around, vehicle mounted platforms
- Mobile Vertical (3a, 3a+): Scissor lifts, vertical personnel platforms (mobile)
- Mobile Boom (3b, 3b+): Self-propelled booms
- Push Around Vertical (PAV): Push around verticals